We are a full-service communication agency having a strong expertise in the area of designing, digital marketing, brand communication and creative writing. Having a strong foothold in these areas, we provide you with services which help you reach your goals. Our team comprises of people that have the Orca values in them which makes them stand out from the rest of the competitors.
About the Internship:
Selected intern(s) day to day responsibilities include:
1. Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
2. Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
3. Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company's social content
4. Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
5. Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
6. Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
7. Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales etc.) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions
# of Internships available: 2
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 29th Oct'18 and 30th Nov'18
are available for duration of 3 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer, Flexible work hours, Informal dress code.