We aim to achieve the goal of motivating at least 1/3rd of the city's population to imbibe cycling by 2030.
The bicycle sits at the intersection of environmental issues, health issues, congestion issues, three major problems in the world. And bicycle is a simple solution.
So many countries across the world are working on bringing cycling culture back & there is a lot to be in India also to make cycling fun.
With Cycling Cities app we have made cycling interesting & rewarding after lot of pilots & events.
It is founded by Nikita Lalwani, Bicycle Mayor of Baroda, first Bicycle Mayor from India. She is cycling to work from more than 5 years & 80% of her commutes are by cycle only. She doesn't own any vehicle. She has a great team of people & most of them use cycle for commute.
It is first of it's kind App using behavioural economics to increase cyclists & getting already great response since launch in Sept 18. Recorded more than 3.6 lakh kms with users across India.
About part time job/internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Manage and support social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging, and audience identification
2. Support strategies for understanding keyword priorities and how they integrate into content marketing plans
3. Generate, edit, and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages the audience to take action. Should know basic great designing and creative content writing
4. Perform research on social media tools on a daily basis, provide analysis and recommendations as the campaign evolves
5. Monitor and evaluate social media results on a daily basis in coordination with goals and benchmarks
6. Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules, communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results
7. Work closely with the other team members to meet the goals
8. Keep pace with social media and Internet marketing industry trends and developments
9. Create social media campaigns and calls-to-action that drive the conversion of potential cyclists
# of jobs/internships available: 1
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for the part time job/internship
can start the part time job/internship between 7th Mar'19 and 6th Apr'19
are available for duration of 6 months
are from Ahmedabad, Vadodara and neighboring cities
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
- Prior experience in social media marketing is a must
You will get startup experience to level up your resume as you will be directly working with founders, mentors & other stakeholders. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated and getting the work done is essential.
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Flexible work hours.