MIC is a Music-Tech startup, building a platform for music artists and enthusiasts, helping the young artists earn recognition and a cheering fan base. We conduct various music competitions on our platform, with exciting cash prizes and a chance to win a record label project. Selvyn of the year, the most awaited event and contest of the year, to be held on October 30, 2019. It will feature independent artists, letting everyone to participate and compete and get a chance to win exciting prizes.
About part time job/internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy
2. Manage and oversee social media content
3. Measure the success of every social media campaign
4. Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies
5. Collaborate with marketing, sales and product development teams
6. Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
7. Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network
# of jobs/internships available: 5
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for the part time job/internship
can start the part time job/internship between 12th Jan'19 and 11th Feb'19
are available for duration of 3 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer (On successful conversion to a permanent employee, the candidate can expect a salary of Rs. 3 to 5 Lac/annum), Informal dress code, Free snacks & beverages.