Udyam is a non-profit organization working towards the holistic development of underprivileged children in Delhi. A commitment is made to support each child by giving him or her a strong educational foundation, a good time, self-esteem and ethical values, creating a morally correct and honest outlook towards life, employability and to help them plan how they can earn a steady livelihood as a step towards improving their standard of living. Udyam also took an initiative towards the upliftment of women who are the pillars of the institution 'family'. We motivate them to think beyond their set boundaries, i.e., cooking and other everyday chores by educating them and getting them engaged in skill-based activities.
About the work from home job/internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Building and executing a social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, and messaging and audience identification
2. Writing and optimizing content for the website, blogs and social networking accounts such as Facebook and Twitter, etc.
3. Creating a regular publishing schedule
4. Leveraging the right tools to manage your content
5. Promoting content through social advertising
6. Assisting in planning, writing and managing the quarterly e-newsletter
7. Designing flyers, graphics, e-vites and other material for major events hosted by the organization
8. Collaborating with personnel on new ideas, directions, and venues for communications
9. Reporting to Udyam coordinator on a weekly basis
10. Generating, editing, publishing, and sharing daily content (original text, images, videos) with hyper-connected people
# of jobs/internships available: 1
Skill(s) required: Digital Marketing and Creative Writing
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for the work from home job/internship
can start the work from home job/internship between 30th Apr'19 and 4th Jun'19
are available for duration of 6 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate, Flexible work hours.