Nirogam is a wellness marketplace offering a curated range of dietary and nutritional supplements. It has an online store and features amongst the top Ayurveda blogs in the world. We offer time-tested and well-researched knowledgebase and advice to people who aspire to adopt Ayurvedic lifestyle. Nirogam aims to be the one-stop destination for all things Ayurveda.
We are running a social initiative called Sehat Saksham. Under this initiative, we are engaging with homeowners who employ maids and other domestic workers like drivers, gardeners, servicemen, watchmen for their help. Through our conversation, we would like the home-owners to get their domestic workers enrolled in simple health insurance at the cost of just Rs. 5 per day. So that the domestic workers are not burdened by borrowings and debt during medical emergencies, and they can also get good quality medical care from private or reputed hospitals.
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Enroll other leaders and collect data of the housemaids who can get enrolled in this benefit/initiative
2. Explain the domestic workers, and their employers about the benefits this can bring about
What would intern learn in this internship?
1. Master the enrollment conversation with hundreds of people
2. Learn the art of sales, leadership, and communication
3. Meet a diverse set of people and feel empowered when you empower others
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 25th Dec'18 and 24th Jan'19
are available for duration of 3 months
are from Delhi, Faridabad, Gurgaon and neighboring cities
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Flexible work hours, Informal dress code, 5 days a week.