About Arobit Business Solutions Private Limited (http://www.arobit.com):
Arobit Business Solutions Private Limited is a rapid growing end-to-end IT and marketing service provider catering to the various government sector and private SMEs including startups. The service basket covers an array of services ranging from business consultation, prototyping, R&D - strategy planning, ERP solutions, customized web and mobile application development solutions, web-gis solutions, branding, and digital marketing solutions.
Recent corporate solutions and alliances include District Magistrate Offices of West Bengal, financial banking aggregation solution for auditors across various banks, coal mine mapping - Hindalco Industries, The Safaris, Eric Benny (Former Manager of Indian National Football team), Legal Salah, AMCAT, SRK Mining Consultants and counting.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Analyzing and studying the feasibility of an IT Requirement
2. Preparing wireframes, documents and execution plan
3. Creating a test plan
4. Using the plan to assess functionality, performance, reliability, stability and compatibility with other systems
5. Using the plan to hunt down and fix software bugs
6. Looking for ways to prevent bugs from occurring in the first place
7. Ensuring the product is culturally compatible with the target market
8. Some localisation analysts would be responsible for translation work
9. Rebuilding the corrected software application
# of Internships available: 3
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 2nd Apr'19 and 7th May'19
are available for duration of 6 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer, Informal dress code, 5 days a week.