Eckovation is India's fastest growing social learning platform, connecting students across the nation with quality educators, with 1M+ learners and 10,000+ educators with PAN India reach. The firm is growing 10x each year. Through our platform, we aspire to impart skill to millions of students who do not have access to quality education.
The platform has 5000+ learning groups which have some of the world's leading experts among the various educators. More than 2,50,000 students are learning advanced industrial skills like machine learning, blockchains, Python programming language, Android app development, MATLAB, big data, Hadoop and many more. In addition to these professional courses, more than 3,75,000 students are preparing for various competitive exams like JEE, NEET, CAT, Bank PO, SSC, etc.
Eckovation's Unnayan Banka Project recently received 'Prime Minister's Excellence Award in Innovation' for opening the doors of education for many first-generation learners.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Solving problems (questions/exercises) from textbooks and other homework application in a detailed step by step manner for various levels of complexity
2. Teach students of class 11th and class 12th through digital content in Hindi medium comprising of professional video tutorials and questions over which students can learn and improve their learning outcome
3. Prepare an innovative PowerPoint presentation to explain the concept in an easy way and record your voice for the presentation
5. Review detailed solutions (already developed by other subject matter experts)
6. Provide guidance to other SMEs to improve content accuracy, language (English usage, appropriate sentence structure) and overall quality of the solution content for use by students
# of Internships available: 4
Skill(s) required: MS-Office, Teaching and Hindi Proficiency (Written)
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 13th May'19 and 12th Jun'19
are available for duration of 2 months
have relevant skills and interests
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer, Flexible work hours.