1. Creating, reviewing, and fixing content for American textbooks
2. Answering homework help questions posted by high school and college students
3. Thinking out of the box to create innovative ways to impart education and assessing the understanding and learning
4. Learning and implementing new software through KT sessions and working on cutting-edge projects
5. Learning and implementing new teaching methodologies and how to prepare learning objectives for any course.
# of Internships available: 10
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 25th Oct'18 and 29th Nov'18
are available for duration of 2 months
have relevant skills and interests
Should be from a Mathematics background
Certificate, Flexible work hours, Informal dress code, 5 days a week.