About GradeStack Learning Private Limited (http://gradestack.com/):
Gradeup, a product of GradeStack Learning Private Limited, aspires to be India's largest and most engaging community for online learning. Gradeup's Android app has been downloaded by over 5+ million students with a rating of 4.7 on Google Play Store and has received a phenomenal response in terms of engagement and feedback from students.
At Gradeup, we believe that access to good content when combined with the power of online communities, can make the learning process significantly more collaborative and engaging, and hence much more impactful. We imagined it as a place where learners can interact with each other, help each other, access study material, & other resources relevant to them, and seek guidance from experts.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Reviewing, editing, and creating academic content (Physics) for standards 8th-12th
2. Managing the quality standard of the ongoing projects & meeting the deadlines
3. Creating notes, articles, interesting content as per the curriculum of the CBSE/ICSE/state boards
4. Learning about various methods of community engagement & growth
5. Fixing users doubts & queries asked in the community
6. Participating actively in R &D for understanding the latest trends in edtech/e-learning
7. Creating in-house & freelance guidelines of content creation in your subject
# of Internships available: 5
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 11th May'19 and 15th Jun'19
are available for duration of 2 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
- B.Tech/B.Sc/M.Sc (Physics) (Engineering Physics), or any other UG/PG degree with Physics as a subject will be given preference
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer, Flexible work hours, 5 days a week.