A refreshingly modern beer brand imagined in India, Bira 91 aspires to bring flavorful beers to the new world. As one of the fastest growing beers in the world, Bira 91 has built a strong portfolio of essential beers and aims to drive the global shift in beer towards more color and flavor.
Established in the summer of 2015 by B9 Beverages and headquartered in New Delhi, Bira 91 has quickly become the rage amongst urban millennials owing to its delicious beers, bold identity and a strong draft network. In 2017, Bira 91 leaped across to New York City to begin its campaign in the United States. And in 2018, the brand started on its wider expansion in the Asia Pacific market by entering Singapore.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Work closely with the solution provider to develop a best-in-class track and trace tool for BIRA91 assets particularly beer kegs being distributed across the supply chain (plant, warehouses, and marketplace)
2. Gather and analyze stakeholder requirements, demand, and supply dynamics, documents use cases and functional/system specifications to deliver the solution to the stakeholders
3. Discover and collect process improvement opportunities in the asset track and trace system on an ongoing basis
4. Facilitate interactions between the development team and various marketplace stakeholders including customers, supply chain service providers (logistics and warehouse service provider)
5. Help to create and adhere to project timeline and execution strategy as per the defined quality standards
6. Design, test and implement track and trace application as well as reports and dashboards that utilize the underlying data captured by the asset track and trace application
# of Internships available: 1
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 20th Feb'19 and 22nd Mar'19
are available for duration of 3 months
have relevant skills and interests
- Candidates should be willing to get hands-on experience in operations and supply chain powered by technology
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer, Informal dress code, Free snacks & beverages.