BCCL is India's most diversified media company with power brands across publishing, television, internet, radio and outdoor domains. The story of BCCL goes back to November 3, 1838, when the flagship publication, The Times of India, was published as a bi-weekly going by the name, The Bombay Times and Journal of Commerce. Since then, it has consistently moved up the growth curve by successfully entering new markets and launching new titles. The success of the organization has been guided by a simple thought - treating the newspaper not as a commodity or product but as a Brand, whose prime objective is to serve its readers and advertisers.
BCCL promotes a culture of constant learning, innovation, and fun at work. Our employee value proposition boasts of abundant career development opportunities; benefits like life, medical, accident insurance, scholarships for employees' children, education assistance for employees; monetary as well as non-monetary reward and recognition, etc.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Manage the contributor payments, audit and check the contributor statements
2. Work with the editorial and finance coordinator to ensure the bills and supporting are checked and duly signed by the brand custodians
3. Manage vendor relations and payments for TOI West
4. Process the vendor bills, coordinate with the vendor & brand team and track the expenses
5. Work to facilitate the vendor registration process, raise shopping cart, follow-up for PO no. & share with respective brand managers for each brand
# of Internships available: 1
Skill(s) required: MS-Office, Accounting and MS-Excel (Learn MS-Excel)
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 6th Dec'18 and 5th Jan'19
are available for duration of 6 months
have relevant skills and interests
Certificate, 5 days a week.