Neev Architecture Suveyor LLP is a non-funded, non-aided self-support organization of quality professionals. It provides quality service and products that bring the smile on faces. We relate to construction of all roads, bridges, power plant, malls, residential, commercial, industries, mining and tunnel activities, pretender preparation, mechanical, civil, building construction, project management, feasibility study, construct-ability, environmental impact, geotechnical investigation, cost estimating, industrial engineer, alternative evaluation, nuclear and basis of design & specification.
About part time job/internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Work on AutoCAD to make drawings and measurements
2. Conduct primary survey in both civil and mechanical (on-site and in office)
3. Do GIS and mapping
# of jobs/internships available: 1
Skill(s) required: AutoCAD (Learn AutoCAD), MS-Office, Adobe Photoshop, Data Analytics, Autodesk Revit, Copywriting and GitHub
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for the part time job/internship
can start the part time job/internship between 1st Dec'18 and 31st Dec'18
are available for duration of 3 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
- Should be graduate engineers with a degree of B.E. in civil/mechanical or B.Arch will be preferred
- Should be good in AutoCAD
- Should be able to use ARC GIS, QGIS and other software
Certificate, Job offer, Flexible work hours, Informal dress code.