MakersLoft is an organization that is championing 'hands-on learning' in K-12 education in India. Our pedagogy allows students to become active learners as it engages their hands as well as minds. We conduct in-school and after-school training programs for school students from age 5 upwards, in robotics, LEGO-based STEM activities, 3D designing, 3D printing, programming, app development, website building, natural dyeing, carpentry, etc.
About part time job/internship:
Are you interested in robotics and in teaching young people? Imparting hands-on knowledge of machines, mechanisms, that you wish you were given when you were in school and college. If you are someone who wants to make a difference in our country's education system, MakersLoft is the right place for you.
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Training school students in robotics courses per MakersLoft curriculum at center and at school
2. Training school teachers in robotics per MakersLoft curriculum
3. Managing robotics/innovation lab in schools and franchisees
4. Coaching students for different national and international robotics competitions
5. Conducting workshops and camps
6. Participating in awareness programs for students, teachers, and parents
7. Assisting in developing and improving curriculum and course content
# of jobs/internships available: 5
Skill(s) required: Robotics, Physics and Arduino
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for the part time job/internship
can start the part time job/internship between 26th Feb'19 and 31st Mar'19
are available for duration of 6 months
are from Kolkata, Rajarhat, Kolkata, Kolkata and neighboring cities
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
- Excellent English communication skills
- BTech with good hands-on project skills
- Candidate must have participated in robotics competitions or been part of robotics club in college
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer (On successful conversion to a permanent employee, the candidate can expect a salary of Rs. 1 to 2 Lac/annum), 5 days a week.