Juspay's vision is to enable the billion people in India with secure 1-click payments on mobile. Online payment is a big infrastructure problem with high demands on scale, security, and reliability; the capability to power India's entire internet commerce traffic is what we are building.
We process over 2M transactions a day, having crossed more than a billion transactions in the last year, with more than 125M SDK installs, growing at the rate of all top apps in India put together!
What drives us? We take bold moves in technology innovation and that has kept us in a unique position. We've built a mobile micro-app platform Presto, and have invested heavily in pure FP techniques (PureScript/Haskell) - that enables us to build end to end native payments UI experiences inside other top apps.
Why FP? Search for 'why functional programming matters' (see https://goo.gl/4oMZgP, https://goo.gl/c7VSWz). Oh, did we mention BHIM that our PM launched was built by us using Presto!
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Integrating new APIs by understanding technical specification docs & communicating with the stakeholders, automated testing, regression testing, and white box testing the database entries
2. Creating a working UI for mobile apps
3. Handling manual testing for UI/UX and functional usability testing
4. Engaging in tech support by communicating with different stakeholders
5. Ensuring post-production monitoring, customer research, and debugging with PGs/banks
6. Monitoring payment conversion funnels, performing root cause analysis and proposing solutions to improve transaction success rates
7. Getting hands-on in coding and proposing product improvement suggestions
# of Internships available: 5
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 6th Dec'18 and 5th Jan'19
are available for duration of 3 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
- Should be a persistent problem solver and have attention to detail
- Should have willingness and curiosity to learn
- Should have hands-on experience in coding/design
- Should have the ability to switch contexts quickly
You would be an extension of product operations team where you will be doing product customization, service integration, analytics, quality assurance, and customer management all at the same time. Many of these tasks will involve coding using Purescript/Haskell. We have a high bar. We are willing to provide a lot of guidance and support for a seeker who wants to work hard and excel.
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer (On successful conversion to a permanent employee, the candidate can expect a salary of Rs. 4 to 5 Lac/annum), Flexible work hours, Informal dress code, 5 days a week, Free snacks & beverages.