Outlife is a learning and development startup from Hyderabad providing experiential learning and outbound training solutions for corporate companies. Our training offerings include elements of outdoor, adventure, experiential learning, team building, outbound training, and leadership development.
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities for telemarketing include:
1. Call potential or existing clients to inform or followup on training requirements
2. Deliver scripted sales pitch to the customer and clarify questions
3. Handle customer inquiries and questions
4. Obtain customer information including names, addresses, and contact details of potential customers from sources including telephone directories and purchased lists
5. Schedule and follow up on appointments with internal sales staff to meet prospective customers
6. Answer telephone calls from potential customers who are responding to advertisements and website
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 15th May'19 and 14th Jun'19
are available for duration of 6 months
are from Hyderabad and neighboring cities
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer, Flexible work hours, Informal dress code, 5 days a week.