Sterlite Power Transmission Limited (Sterlite Power) is India's leading power transmission company. Sharing lineage with the LSE-listed Vedanta Group, Sterlite Power is driven by its core purpose of empowering humanity by addressing the toughest challenges of energy delivery. We acknowledge that time, space, and capital are some of the biggest challenges faced by our customers and our offerings are designed to address these very challenges.
We design, develop and manufacture world-class power transmission products solve the most challenging transmission problems by providing hi-tech Turnkey Solutions. We reduce the risks of transmission asset ownership by developing transmission systems on build, own, operate, maintain basis. We create new and innovative business models in the areas of energy storage, Big Data, and energy retailing.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Interfacing with stakeholders to address UAV based requirements across projects for internal stakeholders
2. Handling aviation projects planning, coordination, monitoring & implementation from POC till actual implementation across projects
3. Maintaining good interface across functions for smooth project implementation
4. Exploring newer UAV based technologies for Implementing across projects
# of Internships available: 6
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 4th Dec'18 and 3rd Jan'19
are available for duration of 6 months
are from Delhi, Delhi and neighboring cities
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
- Candidates with managerial skills: project management, networking, technology savvy
- Candidates with leadership skills: self-motivated, team player, quick learner
The initial tenure would be for 6 months extendable for 6 more months as an intern depending on his performance. After one year depending on the need of the system & performance of the intern, we can think of absorbing them in payroll or extend there tenure on off the role.
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Flexible work hours, 5 days a week, Free snacks & beverages.