As an education technology startup, we are looking to disrupt the education space by creating a personalized, mobile, and online learning experience for students to deliver a measurable and scalable improvement in learning outcomes. Under the brand name Galvanize Test Prep, our Android apps for Vocabulary (4.8/5 stars) & GRE Prep (4.7/5 stars) are the highest rated worldwide in their respective categories.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Assist in the design of high-level user flows, intuitive navigation systems, and detailed page schematics for all platforms
2. Create prototypes and wireframes based on business needs
3. Use member feedback to inform the design
4. Collaborate with other designers, researchers and product development teams
5. Work closely with developers to create designs that support coding best practices for security, accessibility, and usability
6. Perform other duties and assist other employees, as assigned
7. Gather data insights to create customer profiles, define customer journeys, and build out information architecture
8. Conduct usability testing, survey designs, user interviews, data analysis, heuristic evaluations, exploratory research methods, and other modern research practices
9. Assist in delivering compelling, intuitive visual designs for websites, web-based applications, and mobile applications
# of Internships available: 2
Skill(s) required: UI & UX Design
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 7th Feb'19 and 9th Mar'19
are available for duration of 3 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
- UX design training in overall UX with a focus on either visual or interaction design
- Knowledge of common design tools (e.g. Sketch, InVision, whatever is needed to get the job done)
- Ability to understand and advocate for the end user
- Ability to incorporate best practices of web design, mobile design, responsive or adaptive design, and user experience into designs
Stipend structure: This is a performance based internship. In addition to the minimum assured stipend, you will be paid 5000 on every Performance Based that you make or deliver.
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Flexible work hours, Informal dress code.