Vidooly is a cross-platform video analytics & marketing company that provides tools for online video content creators, multichannel networks, and digital video focused brands & agencies. It helps them grow and optimize their online video business organically through actionable data intelligence.
Vidooly was launched in November 2014 and currently, more than 10,000 online video creators, 30 multi-channel networks, and 20 brands/agencies use its dashboard to grow their video views and enhance their audience engagement. Some of our popular customers include OML, Videogyan, History TV India, TVF Qtiyapa, Times Music, and many more. Vidooly is funded and backed by Bessemer Venture Partners (investors of Yelp, Skype, LinkedIn, etc.). It is the only online video analytics company in India.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Be the part of the design team
2. Collaborate with teams to build awesome features
3. Design pixel-perfect layouts and designs
4. Ensure high-quality graphics standards and brand consistency
# of Internships available: 2
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 26th Oct'18 and 25th Nov'18
are available for duration of 6 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
- Should have deep expertise in user interface designing, CSS/SASS, and HTML5
- Should have knowledge of Adobe range of products including Photoshop, Illustrator, CorelDraw
- Should have experience with responsive web design using Bootstrap or foundation frameworks
- Should have the ability to write well-abstracted, reusable, highly performant code for UI components
- Should have an in-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development, and deployment)
- Should have knowledge of wireframe tools
Certificate, Flexible work hours, Informal dress code, 5 days a week.