Sarvam Foundation is a unique initiative for cultivating self-worth through performing arts, primarily classical and folk. It has, through multiple events, brought dignity and respect to the often sidelined field of ancient arts by empowering artists, both emerging and established, and garnering newer audiences. It created new technicians in the field of art and also mentored young dancers to become organizers and impresarios. Sarvam Foundation has been doing path-breaking work in the field of Indian performing arts since its inception in 2014. Hundreds of artists have received a platform for showcasing their work in ways which would resonate with their newer audiences and younger generations, thereby leading to the perpetuation, preservation, and propagation of the field in toto.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Create a series of short films following the life and journey of 20 of our original students
2. Document the journey they have been through with a cinematic touch to it
3. Report to the founder and the project lead of the organization
4. Assist them in preparing a script and narratives
5. Handle shot sequences, planning, camera work, and editing
# of Internships available: 3
Skill(s) required: Video Editing and Video Making
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 19th Apr'19 and 19th May'19
are available for duration of 5 weeks
have relevant skills and interests
- Should have experience with making short films and documentaries
- Should have passion towards women empowerment and improving education
- Should be either pursuing or completed a degree/diploma in cinematography/arts
We are a small and young organization. We're full of passion for our work and work tirelessly to achieve our goals. All of us have sacrificed our lives in the corporate world to build something we like. As such, you can expect a collaborative, healthy & fun work environment, your opinions will be duly heard and contested. We all make our own teas and coffees. We have two dachshunds, one of them is a puppy who is the ultimate stress buster. If the puppy didn't work for you, and you fancy a break, use the gym at any time of the day!
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Informal dress code, Free snacks & beverages.