In 1974, the Mayapuri Group launched the first weekly Hindi film magazine Mayapuri of India, which proved to be a big success. It has been one of the most popular Hindi magazines, covering Bollywood, since its inception and is most sought after film-gossip magazine in northern Hindi belt of India. Mayapuri also finds mention in the 2008 Bollywood film Ghajini and the popular Star One teen drama series Miley Jab Hum Tum.
The circulation of Mayapuri & LOTPOT magazine stood at 100,000 & 1,10,000 copies respectively with a readership of approximately 8,60,000 & 8,50,000 (an estimate that each magazine is read by at least 9-10 people).
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Collaborating with the team to work on ideation and produce highly engaging content
2. Assisting the video producer with photoshoots
3. Performing primary editing of the videos
4. Making videos for Youtube and other social media platforms
5. Writing scripts, dialogues, and handling other parts of pre-production
6. Working on one video per week
# of Internships available: 15
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 3rd Jan'19 and 7th Feb'19
are available for duration of 3 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer.