Myth is a fast growing full-service design agency located in the historic city of Vadodara, Gujarat. The core competence of our company lies in providing communication design solutions across mediums, from consumer and corporate branding, professional print and publication services, graphic design, collaterals and visual merchandising to interactive and digital media, professional photography and 2D animation and exhibition design.
As a full-service design agency, we are a one-stop solution provider for diverse communication design needs. Our skilled team works across disciplines and platforms, to deliver communication and design solutions that not just fit the needs but also the budgets of our varied clientele. Our showcase is a testament not just to the experience and competence of our team but also to the range of solutions we can provide.
About the Internship:
The internship involves 3 weeks travel in Odisha to produce immersive experiences of 8 tribal communities of Odisha. Using cutting edge 360-degree video cameras, the culture of tribal communities shall be documented to show the structure and location of the village, local landscape, flora and fauna, art, dance, music etc.
These shall be accessible to visitors through VR headsets at the museum. Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Working closely on all aspects of the process - conceptualization, pre-production, production, post-production, hardware integration, testing, and installation
Post-production will be done at our studio in Vadodara. The company will bear travel, food and stay expenses for the duration of the field visit in Odisha. In Vadodara, the intern is expected to find and pay for his/her own lodging and boarding.
# of Internships available: 1
Skill(s) required: Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe Audition and Adobe After Effects
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 13th Mar'19 and 12th Apr'19
are available for duration of 3 months
have relevant skills and interests
- Thorough understanding of the craft of film making
- Love for traveling and the ability to adapt to various situations easily
- Self-motivated and outgoing individuals with a Can-do' attitude
- Willingness to learn and teach
- Knowledge of editing tools like Adobe Premiere Pro and FCP, Adobe, After Effects, Adobe Audition
1. Internship involves 3 weeks travel in the state of Odisha for production work
2. Preference shall be given to graduate students
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Flexible work hours, Informal dress code, Free snacks & beverages.