Karmyo is an early-stage social startup. We are gradually building a global community of socially responsible citizens. We envision to create a mobile platform where users would discover and share happiness through good acts and inspiring stories.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Assist our director in developing relevant stories
2. Research topics using a variety of sources including video archives, the internet, library archives, and others as per the requirement
3. Communicate with directors, managers, and other members of staff to ensure a smooth running of the project
4. Produce and edit video content that adhere to company guidelines and standards to share on online channels, including social media and YouTube
5. Provide assistance as needed in all components of the production, including sound, lighting, camera, editing, and post-production
# of Internships available: 2
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 20th Apr'19 and 20th May'19
are available for duration of 2 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Informal dress code, Free snacks & beverages.