About The Rising People Welfare Society:
Our NGO helps in providing education & healthcare to Delhi's marginalized people. It is a youth club formed by the youth of the nation, the basic motto of which is social service. Besides the main motto, the basic idea of such a formation is to help each and every human being who needs help.
About part time job/internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Edit the video as per the promotional requirement
2. Manipulate and edit film pieces in a way that is invisible to the audience
3. Trim footage segments and put together the sequence of the film
4. Input music, dialogues, graphics, and effects
5. Create rough and final cuts
6. Ensure logical sequencing and smooth running
# of jobs/internships available: 20
Skill(s) required: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Video Editing, Adobe Creative Suite, Visual Basic (VB), Video Making and Adobe After Effects
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for the part time job/internship
can start the part time job/internship between 3rd Dec'18 and 2nd Jan'19
are available for duration of 6 weeks
are from Delhi and neighboring cities
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate, Flexible work hours, Informal dress code.