Internshala is a dot com business with the heart of dot org.
We are a technology company on a mission to equip students with relevant skills & practical exposure through internships and online trainings. Imagine a world full of freedom and possibilities. A world where you can discover your passion and turn it into your career. A world where your practical skills matter more than your university degree. A world where you do not have to wait till 21 to taste your first work experience (and get a rude shock that it is nothing like you had imagine it to be). A world where you graduate fully assured, fully confident, and fully prepared to stake claim on your place in the world.
At Internshala, we are making this dream a reality, join us!
About the Internship:
What will you do?
On one hand, you will get to work with Instructional Designers & Subject Matter Experts to create videos that teach complex concepts in a really simple and easy to understand manner, while on the other hand you will work with marketers and content writers to come up with engaging high impact brand videos for different campaigns we do. Specifically, you will work on following -
1) Participate in ideation process for video content including
2) Make hand-drawn storyboards
3) Create illustrated storyboards (rough and high fidelity) from scripts and deliver final videos in the given timelines
4) Experiment with different visual storytelling methods (motion graphics, screen-cast, live action shoot) for different video content
5) Assist in audio recording and production
6) Participate in live video shoots (internal & external) in the studio and if required learn to handle DSLR camera
7) Constantly upgrade yourself with the latest technology in the field of video making and audio engineering
Who are we looking for?
1) Someone who is good at video editing and motion graphics
2) Someone who is good at sketching (for making hand drawn storyboards)
3) Someone with great attention to detail and an eagerness to learn
# of Internships available: 1
Skill(s) required: Adobe After Effects and Adobe Premiere Pro
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 9th Apr'19 and 9th May'19
are available for duration of 6 months
have relevant skills and interests
For outstation candidates, we provide PG accommodation for first 7 days and also reimbursement of AC-3 tier train fare for relocation.
Certificate, Job offer, 5 days a week.