We are here to help you change the world! Earth5R is India's fastest growing for-purpose environmental organization. It's a social venture with a focus on addressing deep-rooted socio-environmental problems. Earth5R is listed with the United Nations and is recognized as UNESCO Green Citizen Project. A global network of volunteers spread across ten countries and all major cities of India fuel this movement.
About part time job/internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Visit residential areas and build awareness on sustainable development
2. Conduct workshops on sustainable living, waste segregation, rainwater harvesting, solar energy, composting, and organic gardening
3. Visit municipal schools and conduct workshops for the "ACT School Project" on gardening, recycling, upcycling, etc.
4. Train slum residents, the underprivileged section of the society and people with special needs and disabilities into green livelihood skills
5. Advocate and market sustainable products and solutions for green living
6. Research, find problems and build sustainable solutions to tackle local environmental issues
7. Write proposals, build presentations and conduct meetings with government authorities, local municipalities, educational institutions, companies, and non-profit organizations to achieve the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals.
# of jobs/internships available: 5
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for the part time job/internship
can start the part time job/internship between 31st Dec'18 and 4th Feb'19
are available for duration of 3 months
are from Mumbai and neighboring cities
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Flexible work hours, Informal dress code, 5 days a week.