Discover Dollar helps retailers to detect and resolve overpayments, missed discounts, and unrecovered revenues for Fortune 500 companies and more. We were honored with an AnthahPrerana award by IIM Bangalore, among top 20 upcoming retail software companies in India by CIO Review 2015, won awards from IMT Nagpur, Government of Karnataka, Department of Science, Amrita TBI, and more. Our mentors include Mr. Shibulal (founder of Infosys) and Mr. Lalit Ahuja (ex-CEO of Target India).
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Design, develop, and maintain web applications
2. Work with teams to ideate, innovate, and execute new application development
3. Learn and implement industry standard best practices
4. Learn and apply new frontend and backend technologies to build next-generation software applications
# of Internships available: 4
Skill(s) required: MySQL, Python (Learn Python), SQL, MongoDB, AngularJS, Node.js and NoSQL
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 1st Mar'19 and 31st Mar'19
are available for duration of 3 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
- Candidates having a hands-on experience with frontend technologies like AngularJS, Angular2+, or React would be preferred
- Must have practical working experience with NoSQL and SQL databases (MongoDB, MySQL, Postgre, etc.)
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer, Flexible work hours, Informal dress code, 5 days a week.