About Golearn IT Consulting & Services Private Limited (https://golearnanalytics.com):
GoLearn Analytics is run by experts with rich experience in the IT and data analytics industry. We offer a definite edge in your career by teaching the latest and most sought after technologies like machine learning.
Our unique value proposition is to bridge the gap between the user's current skills and Industry needs. This puts our customers on a lead by making them Industry ready from the day they complete the course.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Working on website and software application designing, building, or maintaining
2. Using scripting or authoring languages, management tools, content creation tools, applications, and digital media
3. Conferring with teams to resolve conflicts, prioritize needs, develop content criteria, or choose solutions
4. Directing or performing Website updates
5. Developing or validating test routines and schedules to ensure that test cases mimic external interfaces and address all browser and device types
6. Editing, writing, or designing Website content, and directing team members who produce content
7. Maintaining an understanding of the latest Web applications and programming practices through education, study, and participation in conferences, workshops, and groups
8. Working on back up files from web sites to local directories for recovery
9. Identifying problems uncovered by customer feedback and testing, and correcting or referring problems to appropriate personnel for correction
10. Evaluating code to ensure it meets industry standards, is valid, is properly structured, and is compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems
11. Determining user needs by analyzing technical requirements
# of Internships available: 5
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 15th May'19 and 14th Jun'19
are available for duration of 3 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
- Candidates with a bachelor degree in web development or related field, or relevant experience
- Candidates with solid knowledge and experience in programming applications
- Candidates who are proficient in MySQL
- Candidates who are a dedicated team player
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer.