GreenThumbs is a vibrant and high-performance professional services firm providing psychometric assessments, recruitment, and training services to its clients worldwide. Leveraging the rich experience of our team, we bring cost-effective & client-centric solutions to a diverse client base. Our personalized approach is the reason why our impressive roster of clients continues to call on GreenThumbs year after year as their preferred advisory experts. Our vision is to effect a positive change in the organizations and individuals that we associate with by delivering quality recruitment and other people-related solutions and to become the human resource partner of choice to leading organizations across the globe.
1. Work closely with project manager and other members of the team to both develop detailed specification documents with clear project deliverables and timelines, and to ensure timely completion of work
2. Work to build and refine graphic designs for websites
3. Convert raw images and layouts from a graphic designer into CSS/HTML themes
4. Communicate with efficiency and accuracy any progress and/or delays
5. Alert colleagues to emerging technologies or applications and the opportunities to integrate them into operations and activities
6. Develop innovative, reusable Web-based tools for activism and community building
# of Internships available: 5
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 16th Mar'19 and 20th Apr'19
are available for duration of 3 months
have relevant skills and interests
Diploma certified/under-graduate/post-graduate in the related field, or significant equivalent experience
Expertise in HTML/XHTML, CSS, JAVA SCRIPTS, Web programming, basic PHP, Photoshop, CorelDraw, etc.
Expertise in relational database systems such as MySQL, and good working knowledge of SQL
Development experience using extensible web authoring tools
Expertise in developing and implementing open source software projects
Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
Good knowledge of Windows, Linux & Ubuntu operating system will be a plus, such as installation, maintenance, operating & local server configuration with directory sharing & permissions
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer, Flexible work hours, Informal dress code.