Internshala is a dot com business with the heart of dot org.
We are a technology company on a mission to equip students with relevant skills & practical exposure through internships and online trainings. Imagine a world full of freedom and possibilities. A world where you can discover your passion and turn it into your career. A world where your practical skills matter more than your university degree. A world where you do not have to wait till 21 to taste your first work experience (and get a rude shock that it is nothing like you had imagine it to be). A world where you graduate fully assured, fully confident, and fully prepared to stake claim on your place in the world.
At Internshala, we are making this dream a reality, join us!
About the Internship:
If your calling is to solve complex challenges through the elegant & modular code, this role is for you. As a developer, you will help us build the technology that powers our services. You will work with our product team to deliver high-quality features on our website. Your responsibilities would include-
1) Own what you build as your prototype, create, test, deploy & optimize
2) Write accurate, modular & readable code
You will get-
1) Great mentoring - A great beginning to your programming career
2) A shot at building something truly disruptive; there is no revolutionary product for recruitment like there is Uber for transportation/Amazon for e-commerce
3) A chance to really make a difference by creating products that will impact millions of lives for better
4) Awesome colleagues & a fun work environment
You fit the bill if-
1) You are immensely passionate about solving complex problems through code
2) You have worked on web development projects and/or are able to demonstrate a knack for programming
# of Internships available: 3
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 27th Dec'18 and 7th Jan'19
are available for duration of 6 months
have relevant skills and interests
For outstation candidates, we provide 7 days PG accommodation.
Certificate, Job offer, Flexible work hours, Informal dress code, 5 days a week.