bluCursor Infotech Private Limited is a government certified and an acclaimed IT company. Established in 2013, we have fulfilled the needs of a diverse range of clients belonging to various countries and have been flourishing since. bluCursor Infotech Private Limited consists of technology evangelists, full stack consumers, and web solution experts. Our offerings include SOA-based applications, big data solutions, and mobile applications. We have a well-established track record and our services have always ensured great customer satisfaction.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibility includes:
1. Designing, coding & modifying websites according to the clients' specifications
2. Interacting & working with the design team to match code with design layout
3. Designing, implementing, developing and delivering advanced PHP web applications
4. Producing detailed specifications & writing the programme codes
5. Integrating data from various back-end services & databases
6. Working in a cross-functional team, collaborating with peers during entire SDLC
7. Analysing & tuning database queries & design to improve performance
8. Anticipating & devising possible solutions to application & database-related problems
9. Fixing bugs & improving application performance
10. Testing the product in controlled real situations before going live
# of Internships available: 2
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 23rd Nov'18 and 23rd Dec'18
are available for duration of 3 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
- Must have past experience working with web services, e-commerce, CRM, e-learning products, etc.
- Must have adequate knowledge of OOPS & web application development
- Should be familiar with relational database systems such as MySQL, etc. as well as third-party libraries & APIs
Candidates who are up-to-date with the latest web trends, techniques & technologies will be given preference
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer, Flexible work hours, Informal dress code, Free snacks & beverages.