About Big Rattle Technologies Private Limited (http://www.bigrattle.com):
Big Rattle Technologies specializes in software development for web & mobile applications, software architecture consulting and design on multiple technologies.
Our clients include Fortune 500 companies. We have delivered multiple projects for FMCG companies, restaurants, banks, automobile manufacturer, e-commerce portals, enterprise portals and television and broadcast agencies.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Work in close coordination with the co-founders
2. Deliver cutting edge products for clients
3. Work on the entire lifecycle of software development from requirements gathering to design, programming to deployment
# of Internships available: 3
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 24th Jan'19 and 28th Feb'19
are available for duration of 6 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
- Graduates with any of the following degrees: BSc (CS, IT) + MCA, BCA + MCA, BTech/BE computer science or information technology, BTech/BE electronics or electronics and telecommunication
- Should have delivered at least two mobile application projects and/or software programming projects as part of your education.
- Good understanding of object-oriented programming
- Should be in tune with the latest developments in the mobile and web landscape
- Self-learner and result oriented approach
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Consistent track record of first-class throughout
1. You will start as a trainee and may be offered a full-time job after completing 6 months of probation based on your performance.
2. You will spend 80% of your time in application, software design, and development of products, web and mobile projects.
3. You will spend 20% of your time in training and learning new technologies to enable you to deliver on various projects.
Job offer (On successful conversion to a permanent employee, the candidate can expect a salary of Rs. 2 to 3 Lac/annum), Flexible work hours, Informal dress code, 5 days a week, Free snacks & beverages.