We are founded by a team of professionals. We are in the business of wealth management, real estate advisory, NRI service, various kinds of loan, private equity funding, taxation planning, strategic planning, etc.
About part time job/internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Assist in company's business promotional activities through the medium of digital marketing and meeting HNIs, corporates, NRIs, etc.
2. Work on various web development projects based on technologies such as PHP, HTML, CSS, WordPress, SQL, etc.
3. Technically design and develop new websites to support our digital marketing team
4. Research technologies and techniques to enhance our company's digital offering to our customers
5. Support the maintenance and updating for the back-end of IWM public website
6. Publish approved content on IWM various social media platforms
7. Work closely with the executive director, IWM staff, and IWM board members to develop content for the IWM public website, electronic newsletters, and social media platforms
8. Get exposed to new technical topics and apply academic knowledge, such as analysis, programming, and testing to work on problems in a practical manner, and work in a professional setting
9. Partner with IT professionals to support in their business experience while enhancing their own personal development
YOU CAN CONTACT ON 9825047249
DROP AN EMAIL - email@example.com
Timings for interview- 8:30 am to 10:30 am, Mon to Sun
# of jobs/internships available: 5
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for the part time job/internship
can start the part time job/internship between 25th Feb'19 and 1st Apr'19
are available for duration of 6 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer, Free snacks & beverages.