PayU is a leading financial service provider dedicated to creating a world without financial borders enabling everyone to prosper. We have a presence in 18 high growth markets in Asia, Central and Eastern Europe, Latin America and the Middle East and Africa allowing us to be experts in these countries and provide the best solutions for the local markets.
As a leading payment service provider, we support millions of online transactions every day with over 300 payment methods across different devices. We also specialize in innovative consumer and small business products that improve access to credit and banking services in markets that are underserved by traditional financial services providers. PayU is the fintech and e-payments division of Naspers, a global internet and entertainment group and one of the largest technology investors in the world. Operating in more than 120 countries and markets with long-term growth potential.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Wok on automation testing preferably using Selenium WebDriver, Java, Jenkins, TestNG, and NodeJS
2. Wok on the configuration of various common application servers (e.g. Apache, Nginx, Tomcat, etc.) and language runtimes (Python, PHP, Java), and MySQL
3. Work in an Agile driven environment by working closely with developers, product managers, and colleagues
4. Work on API testing using restful client/postman
5. Conduct web-based testing for LAMP/Java-based stack architecture
# of Internships available: 1
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 13th Mar'19 and 12th Apr'19
are available for duration of 6 months
have relevant skills and interests
- Candidates with a background of B.Tech in CS/IT would be preferred
- Should have strong analytical & problem-solving skills
- Should have knowledge of core Java-based programming skills
- Should have knowledge of OOPS concepts, data structure, basic of Linux/Python scripting, SQL concepts, etc.
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Flexible work hours, Informal dress code, 5 days a week.