PayU India is an online payment platform that enables e-commerce websites to collect payments from buyers and also drive a large volume of settlements between sellers and buyers. The product was launched in October 2011. It has quickly grown to become a leading payment brand in India. The significant differentiators of PayU are the fastest merchant onboarding, increased conversion rates, dynamic switching, on page transactions, one click checks out, and a large volume of settlements for buyers and sellers. PayU already enables thousands of e-commerce sites including its anchor merchants, Goibibo, and Tradus. PayU processes millions of transactions every month clearly making it a scaled and leading payments business in India.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Wok on automation testing preferably using Selenium WebDriver, Java, Jenkins, TestNG, and NodeJS
2. Wok on the configuration of various common application servers (e.g. Apache, Nginx, Tomcat, etc.) and language runtimes (Python, PHP, Java), and MySQL
3. Work in an Agile driven environment by working closely with developers, product managers, and colleagues
4. Work on API testing using restful client/postman
5. Conduct web-based testing for LAMP/Java-based stack architecture
# of Internships available: 1
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 13th Mar'19 and 12th Apr'19
are available for duration of 6 months
have relevant skills and interests
- Candidates with a background of B.Tech in CS/IT would be preferred
- Should have strong analytical & problem-solving skills
- Should have knowledge of core Java-based programming skills
- Should have knowledge of OOPS concepts, data structure, basic of Linux/Python scripting, SQL concepts, etc.
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Flexible work hours, Informal dress code, 5 days a week, Free snacks & beverages.