Founded by Ivy League alumnus and two serial edu-preneurs in 2013, MeetUniversity.com is backed by TimesInternet. It is a passion-and-technology-driven platform offering to counsel to students for studying abroad.
Our services include personalized research for best-fit courses and universities, due diligence in the application process for admission, providing assistance in loan and visa, etc. Our product offerings are redefining education marketing across international territories.
1. Working with designers and other developers to prepare complex user interfaces and data interactions
2. Analyzing current architecture and discover ways to improve efficiency
3. Maintaining full administrative architecture for operations specialists and e-commerce managers
4. Ground-up PHP development from functional or design requirements
5. Application and database development based on varying business requirements
6. Testing applications across various platforms, and finding solutions
7. Developing software that works with multiple redundant database servers (master-master, master-slave)
8. Web-service and API architecture
# of jobs/internships available: 3
Skill(s) required: PHP (Learn PHP), MySQL and Node.js
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for the work from home job/internship
can start the work from home job/internship between 29th Apr'19 and 8th Jun'19
are available for duration of 2 months
have relevant skills and interests
Extensive PHP framework familiarity/knowledge
Amazon Web Services knowledge
Extensive web development experience
Agile development methodology
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Flexible work hours.