Yagna Technologies is a global outsourced IT services company offering offshore outsourcing services to clients across the world. Apart from offering services to clients, we have our own products and we act as an extended engineering arm of our clients.
We are looking for freshers who want to be a long-term member of a growing team.
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Designing and implementing new features and functionality
2. Establishing and guiding the website's architecture
3. Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
4. Helping maintain code quality by doing peer code review
5. Building API's and plugins which will communicate with backend services
6. Collaborating with business and technical teams to implement technical requirements
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 8th Oct'18 and 12th Nov'18
are available for duration of 6 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate, Job offer, Informal dress code, 5 days a week.