RRB Advisors is a corporate financial consulting firm engaged in providing insightful, transparent and value creative financial analytics solutions to global research firms, SMEs, and startups. We provide creative and comprehensive solutions for investment research, startup consulting, market research, credit rating advisory services and accounting, and book-keeping services.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Work on a mix of financial research, accounting, financial modeling, business valuation and business writing oriented projects
2. Data entry in accounting software, bank reconciliations, internet research, market research, excel based calculations
3. Budgeting and analyses of variance with actuals
4. Ensure client requirements are executed in a timely fashion
5. Income tax, GST, MCA compliance related tasks
# of Internships available: 2
Skill(s) required: Accounting, Data Analytics, MS-Excel (Learn MS-Excel) and Financial Modeling
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 15th Apr'19 and 15th May'19
are available for duration of 6 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Flexible work hours.