- For desktop/laptop users - the filter option will be on the left side of the page.
- For mobile users – the filter option will be on the top of the page.
Pro Tip: Internships are a competition, many students like you are applying for the same position. Please ensure that you apply to multiple internships (relevant to you) to increase your chances of landing an internship.
Pro tip: In case you do not hear from the employer within 7 days of getting shortlisted, we suggest you to apply for other internships to improve your chances of landing an internship.
Wish you good luck!
In case you are selected for an internship but the status of your application is not changed to 'Hired', please ask your employer to update it. Else, forward us the offer letter given by the employer and we will update your status to 'Hired'.
- The moment you are hired for an internship, you will receive an email to fill in the details of your Training and Placement Head (T&P)/Faculty-in-charge details online.
- After you fill the information, we will send an email with No Objection Certificate request to your Training and Placement Head (T&P)/Faculty-in-charge.
- Once he/she approves it, you and your employer will receive an email confirming the approval.
More doubts to be clarified?
Just write to firstname.lastname@example.org. Or we are just a call away - +91 81300 48215. We will be happy to assist.
[Monday to Friday, 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM] Scholiverse Educare Pvt. Ltd. B-809, Unitech Business Zone, Nirvana Country, South City 2, Gurgaon, India - 122018