Intugine Technologies is a Bangalore based company on a mission to bring visibility in the Indian Logistics Industry. We have developed products which help enterprises like Flipkart, Myntra, Philips track their 3rd-party trucks.
1. Assist the accounting team
2. Book-keep including accounts payable, accounts receivable, and balance sheet reconciliations
3. Document record keeping and accounting tasks
4. Assist with monthly/quarterly closing activities
5. Client invoicing and payment followup
# of Internships available: 1
Skill(s) required: MS-Word, MS-PowerPoint, Accounting, Tally and MS-Excel (Learn MS-Excel)
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 5th Mar'19 and 4th Apr'19
are available for duration of 3 months
have relevant skills and interests
Certificate, Letter of recommendation.
Applications are closed for this internship. Click here to browse more internships.