At Proziod, we believe in the never-ending pursuit of excellence. We believe in going beyond traditional measurement metrics and truly immersing ourselves in our clients endeavor to improve customer centricity. This leads us to design different and more ingenious operating models that foster growth and manage cost, risk, and compliance across a range of functions for our clients. We believe we are business process partners that help organizations by adding tangible and intangible values to the relationship, between the organization and their customers by designing and re-engineering intelligent business operations. Through constant innovation and seamless integration of technology and people, we ensure that we adapt to the changing customer needs within the different regions we service. With delivery centers located strategically around India, we ensure that we are able to deal with any language barriers that our clients may encounter.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Work as robotic process automation (RPA) engineer
2. Understand the process being automated
3. Create a proof of concept RPA bots during either training phase or pre-sales situations
4. Get trained and work on selected RPA platform
5. Design, develop, test, troubleshoot robotic process automation programs for our client projects or our products
6. Work on configuring software robots
7. Create a module for supporting robotic process automation
# of Internships available: 2
Skill(s) required: C#.NET
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 9th May'19 and 8th Jun'19
are available for duration of 3 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
- Last semester BE/BTech (CS/IT) student or a bachelor of engineering or bachelor of technology (IT or computer science)
- Highly desirable hands-on experience on automation anywhere, UiPath
- Should have hands-on practical experience with the .NET programming language
- Hands-on experience on Automation Anywhere, Ui Path
We are looking for sharp developers who want to grow quickly by taking on challenges as those emerge.
Certificate, Job offer, 5 days a week.