RedCarpetUp is a YCombinator 2015 startup trying to disrupt lending and credit in India. We crunch alternative data sources and use them to build honest & sustainable credit for people in India. We like to think of ourselves as the next generation of credit & banking on the smartphone. Our core products include our apps and APIs. We spend a lot of effort on them.
As a Business Analytics intern, you will work with a team that is charged with linking technology to the business goal. This extends from increasing the profitability of existing product features to developing new features for our fintech product. You must be extremely analytic to solve problems. Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Build product features from existing ideas and help to develop new ideas based on market research and your contact with customers and prospects
2. Communicate with all areas of the company
3. Work with an engineering and data science counterpart
4. Know and think of business problems and be able to write code to analyze it
5. Make sense out of raw data in databases. SQL needs to be your best friend
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 27th Feb'19 and 3rd Apr'19
are available for duration of 2 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
You don't need to be from an engineering background - we encourage people from a math and statistics background to apply.
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Flexible work hours, Informal dress code, Free snacks & beverages.