Special Situation Advisors (India) Private Limited (SSA) is the leading boutique investment bank and advisory firm operating in the distressed asset segment. We are financial advisors to financial institutions that want to sell their NPA portfolios and also to distressed companies looking for investments for a turnaround. We provide transactional and turnaround advisory to such clientele providing them with end-to-end solutions. We oversee the entire process of the acquisition/sale of the portfolio to the investors (such as ARCs - asset reconstruction companies, domestic and foreign investors, and other companies) along with getting investments for distressed companies.
1. Following up for new business opportunities with lenders i.e. banks, NBFC, FIs and setting up meetings
2. Communicating new product developments to prospective clients
3. Preparing MIS and maintaining a database for enabling key management to take decisions in the shortest possible time
4. Assisting team members in preparation of proposal and minutes of the meeting
5. Developing marketing plans & strategies
6. Possessing knowledge of current trends in distress debt industry