Hotels have been long disrupted. Transport has been long disrupted.Real estate, a market that dwarfs both of these, is waiting to be disrupted. Join us to make that happen.
BreathingRoom connects working professionals with under-utilized professional workspaces at about 1/5 of the cost of big business center chains such as Regus. Our diversified and inspiring workspaces include art galleries, yoga studios, non-profits & business centres.
Early users have used a BreathingRoom for- camping/preparing between meetings, using a cost-effective & very productive short team offsite, meeting at one place instead of traveling across the city, conducting interviews & client meetings.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Speak to the owners of real estate properties and build relationships
2. Make the marketing pitch to the potentials
3. Navigate and negotiate to tell them about the benefit of being on the platform
4. Follow a rigid process of onboarding
5. Build and Nurture these relationships
What would intern learn in this internship?
You will improve your negotiation and sales skills, learn about the commercial real estate business, and make contacts in the process.
# of Internships available: 3
Skill(s) required: MS-Office
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 10th Jan'19 and 9th Feb'19
are available for duration of 6 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
- Preferable if you have an idea of the commercial spaces in Delhi, Gurgaon, Mumbai, Pune, Chennai, and Hyderabad
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Flexible work hours, Informal dress code.