UrbanClap is the fastest growing early-stage startup in India right now. We are solving a huge problem by helping customers discover, vet, and buy trusted local services on the internet (USD 100 billion industry in India alone). In a short span of 4 years, we have gone from 3 services in 1 city to 107 services across 11 cities and 2 countries, scaled from 5-10 customers served per day to 1.5 million customers in total today, and 3 co-founders to 800 team members. The founders have worked at BCG, Twitter, Yelp, and Qualcomm across New York, Silicon Valley, SE Asia, and India.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Managing a steadily growing category which is a revenue magnet for UrbanClap
2. On-boarding and engagement of high-quality service professionals within the category
3. Running the day-to-day operations within the category to ensure fulfillment
4. Gathering insights from business partners and incorporate right corrective measures
5. Understanding real business issues and working to solve them with a sense of ownership
# of Internships available: 2
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 1st Feb'19 and 3rd Mar'19
are available for duration of 2 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer (On successful conversion to a permanent employee, the candidate can expect a salary of Rs. 3 to 6 Lac/annum), Informal dress code, Free snacks & beverages.