Outlook is India's most vibrant weekly news magazine with critically and globally acclaimed print and digital editions. Now in its 20th year, Outlook's award-winning journalism has made the important news interesting with groundbreaking public interest and investigative reportage which has fetched it the International Press Institute Award for Excellence in 2007 and the World Media Summit Award in 2014.
Published from New Delhi, and printed at multiple locations, with editorial bureaux and contributors across India and the world, the general-interest magazine combines the quirky with the cutting edge in its coverage of Indian politics, business, international relations and arts, culture, books, and trends. The pages of Outlook have played host to the biggest names of Indian intellectualism. The Outlook Group now comprises a Hindi edition, a travel magazine, a business magazine, and a personal finance magazine.
About the Internship:
1. Train other sales people
2. Research client base to find new types of customers and sell to them accordingly
3. Develop sales strategies for the company
4. Perform day to day management activities related to sales
5. Report activities undertaken to achieve targets to the team leader
6. Attend meetings with clients
7. Work with relationship executives
# of Internships available: 20
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 10th Jan'19 and 9th Feb'19