We want to take this opportunity to introduce TechBridge India. Expert in cloud, real-time communication, and 'smart city solutions'.
TechBridge India is a leading system integrator in real-time communications solutions and smart city solutions. Its market-leading network modernization, unified communications, mobility and embedded communications solutions enable customers to quickly capitalize on growing market segments and introduce differentiating products, applications and services.
TechBridge India's real-time communications solutions help its customers connect people to each other and address the growing demands of today's consumers and businesses for real-time communications wherever they happen to be. The company's comprehensive solutions capability empowers its customers to enrich their service offerings with real-time contextual communications, providing a richer and more engaging user experience.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Generate leads by approaching new customers by using various tools
2. Identify business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options
3. Sell products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions
4. Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements
5. Follow up with existing customers
6. Attend customer inquiries
7. Identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors
8. Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information
9. Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards
10. Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications
11. Prepare client proposals & presentations
12. Track sales goals and reporting results
13. Develop key sales strategies and techniques
14. Contributes to team effort
# of Internships available: 2
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 22nd Feb'19 and 24th Mar'19
are available for duration of 3 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, 5 days a week.