Established in 2010, MMF Infotech laid its foundation on contemporary industry solutions for technology requirements in the global market. With a sound understanding of various digital processes, we have served the overall IT implementation and support needs of our patrons. Growing as an ISO 9001:2008 certified solution provider, MMF has developed a state-of-the-art infrastructure and a strong team with graded technical skill sets. With ideal facilitation and unparalleled solution building environment, we have crafted an innovative team of creative minds working to thrive the business satisfaction.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Generating leads for international markets such as the US, UK, Australia, UAE, etc.
2. Forging long-term relationships
3. Handling all responsibilities pertaining to business development
4. Developing, implementing, and managing our global business strategy
5. Going the extra mile, if required to ensure business growth
6. Generating new business from bidding portals
7. Writing proposals, following up with clients, gathering requirements, and serving as the link between our development team & client
8. Handling international clients
9. Handling client communication via email and Skype calls
10. Negotiating and closing deals
# of Internships available: 5
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 19th Apr'19 and 19th May'19
are available for duration of 1 month
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
- Someone who is young and dynamic and has a flair for marketing and bidding
- Must possess good email etiquette
- Excellent communication skills
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer.