Have you ever thought of working in a field that does not work by play? Bring the needed change in an industry that you are extremely passionate about. Well, that's exactly what we are doing. We are called Musejam and we believe we will create a dent in the live music industry of India. Sounds too far fetched, well maybe it is but we truly believe in our goal after relentlessly working on building it. Musejam is an online network that connects the Indian live music community by consolidating their information (from FB, Soundcloud, Youtube and other local sources), tag/organize them to relevant profiles and display it in a fun, intuitive way for people to easily discover and keep a track of the live music scene (which is Independent artists, music festival and events and their videos and songs).
About part time job/internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Working in the customer development and sales departments
2. Taking our product to the market by convincing the early adopters to allow a demo and ultimate buy it
3. Visiting busy clinics, hospitals, restaurants, government offices, trial rooms, and other busy locations to promote our product
4. Understanding and analyzing the features of our product and providing insights to the development team to further improve the product
# of jobs/internships available: 2
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for the part time job/internship
can start the part time job/internship between 6th Sep'18 and 6th Oct'18
are available for duration of 2 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
- Great communication and persuasion skills
- Resilient and positive attitude
- Patience to be able to hear a no and the zeal to convert it into a yes
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Flexible work hours, Informal dress code, 5 days a week, Free snacks & beverages.