Edisphere Software is in the business of developing state of the art data integration products for seamlessly integrating the business applications of the communicating trading partners, which have been used for integrating, ports, logistics providers, retailers, manufacturers, etc., in USA, UK, Singapore, Hong Kong, South Africa, and India. Established in 1995, the company is headquartered in Nagpur and has developed a cloud-based data integration solution in SaaS model, to seamlessly integrate ERP systems and cloud systems over the internet. Our solution leverages our own proven data integration solution in the licensed model with highly skilled staff in India, and hence, the solution is very comprehensive, highly robust, and at a lower cost.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Design C++, C# programs using design patterns (read at least 2 design patterns per week)
2. Identify issues in current C++, C# programs on Windows server/Azure Cloud
3. Use Windows debugging/Sysinternals utilities like Process Explorer, Process Monitor, Handle, etc. to debug problems, like a memory leak, handle leak, performance issues, etc.
# of Internships available: 2
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 20th Apr'19 and 25th May'19
are available for duration of 6 months
have relevant skills and interests
- Must have done some serious C++ development during your curriculum or otherwise
- Should have a sound understanding of OOPs, design patterns, C++ 11, debugging utilities
Candidates having a sound understanding of context-free grammar will have the opportunity to write grammar using Flex++/Bison++ tools
Certificate, Job offer, Informal dress code.