AdmitKard is an IIT/IIM alumni led ed-tech platform which helps students to take a more informed decision while taking admissions for UG or PG courses abroad. It is currently helping Indian students who are looking for admissions abroad in various countries in various courses like MBA, B.Tech, BS, MS, etc.
We provide a platform where aspiring students who want to apply to foreign universities can connect with existing students who are already studying there. E.g. You can connect to an Indian student or an alumni of your college who is already studying abroad.
This way aspiring students can clarify their doubts regarding choice of universities, course, eligibility, lifestyle and others.
About the Program:
Selected intern's day-to-day role and responsibilities include:
1. Spreading awareness about AdmitKard mobile app as per schedule
2. Sharing communication over college/personal social media groups, e.g. Facebook, Instagram, Whatsapp groups, etc.
3. Sending emails to existing college students (using college ID)
4. Put posters (provided) over campus notice boards (hostel/college area/canteen)
5. Sending emails to alumni groups (past 5 years)
6. Sharing details of alumni, who are studying abroad, with AdmitKard team
7. Organized group counseling sessions of interested students with AdmitKard counselor over webinar
8. Include AdmitKard communication in your monthly newsletter/magazine
9. Add AdmitKard banner in your email signature
Rewards and incentives:
1. Internship certificate (post completion of 100 signups)
2. AdmitKard goodies
Post 75 mobile app signups - AdmitKard T-shirt
Post 150 mobile app signups - AdmitKard Mugs/Bags/Laptop sleeves (choose 1)
Post 200 mobile app signups - Personal mentorship session by IIT/IIM mentor
Post 500 mobile app signups - Sponsored invitation to our pan India Ambassador networking meet
1. Campus ambassadors will improve their leadership skills
1. Campus ambassadors will improve their communication skills
1. Existing student (submit college ID and drop an email from college email ID)
2. Kindly ensure that you mention your involvement in campus activities while applying
3. Telephonic interview with shortlisted applications