The Akshaya Patra Foundation is a not-for-profit organisation headquartered in Bengaluru, India. Our organisation strives to eliminate classroom hunger by implementing the Mid-Day Meal Scheme in the government schools and government-aided schools. Alongside, Akshaya Patra also aims at countering malnutrition and supporting the right to education of socio-economically disadvantaged children.
Our partnership with the Government of India and various State Governments, along with the persistent support from corporates, individual donors, and well-wishers have helped us to grow from serving just 1,500 children in 5 schools in 2000 to serving 1.7 million children.
Today, Akshaya Patra is the world's largest (not-for-profit run) Mid-Day Meal Programme serving wholesome food every school day to over 1.7 million children from 14,314 schools across 12 states in India.
1. Increase volunteer base
2. Support the TAPF Team for Conducting Auditions, workshops & other social service activities
3. Plan short trips from their campuses
Rewards and incentives:
1. Certificate of appreciation will be given to all campus ambassadors
2. Certificate of organisation will be given to the top 5 campus ambassadors
3. Reimbursement of your travel and food expenses, if you assist us in some event
1. A full corporate experience and exposure by assisting us at events
2. A chance to work for the underprivileged school students
3. Improve your leadership/HR/Management & Team skill
Any student with a relevant skill set can apply. They will be shortlisted after screening their CV, followed by an interview
# of jobs/internships available: 30
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
can start the part time job/internship between 14th Mar'19 and 13th Apr'19
are available for duration of 3 months
have relevant skills and interests
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, 5 days a week.